LAHORE: Special Assistant to Punjab Chief Minister on Details Firdous Ashiq Awan shared on Monday that the provincial government was mulling to enforce a total restriction on marital relationships in wedding celebration halls as well as sports tasks for at least two weeks.
” A proposition for a complete ban on wedding event halls and also sporting activities for 2 weeks is under consideration,” Awan claimed. She said that individuals’s lives are more vital than such events.
Awan claimed that the federal government will cut activities that will not affect the economic situation. The advisor added that she had suffered from the disease so she recognizes the discomfort individuals go through.
The de facto information priest of Punjab stated that the coronavirus was a problem for the whole country not just one province. She included that no federal government can take care of the issue alone.
Punjab increase restrictions as coronavirus situations increase
Earlier this month, Punjab federal government made a decision to reimpose several constraints in different districts of the province after coronavirus instances started to climb once again.
Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar had actually tweeted an update on the new limitations, saying that COVID-19 instances, specifically the UK variation, were spreading out throughout the province.
” According to the recommendations of health professionals, starting from Saturday evening, we have actually determined to apply rigorous coronavirus SOPs in areas with over 5% positivity rate for the next 15 days,” he had actually stated.
His tweet came as the Punjab health department issued an alert detailing the restrictions and situation across the district.
” The positivity rate in some cities is constantly climbing and third wave is looming, which positions a significant and also imminent risk to public health,” the notice read.
The constraints were placed under the Punjab Contagious Illness (Avoidance as well as Control) Act 2020.
Below’s what is permitted as well as what isn’t:
- All industrial tasks, establishments and markets will nearby 6pm on weekdays and totally closed on weekend breaks.
- This leaves out medical services, general stores, bakeries, milk as well as meat stores, tire leak stores, vegetables and fruit shops, tandoors, fuel pumps, oil depots, LPG electrical outlets as well as declaring plants, agriculture machinery workshops as well as extra components stores, publishing press, call centers (with 50% personnel as well as no public handling).
- Takeaway and also house delivery from restaurants will certainly continue to be open.
- Wedding celebration halls are to stay closed in Lahore, Rawalpindi. Sargodha, Faisalabad, Multan, Gujranwala and also Gujrat from March 15.
- Only outdoor wedding celebrations will certainly be permitted with an optimum of 300 guests.
- There is a complete ban on indoor as well as exterior eating in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Faisalabad, Multan, Gujranwala and Gujrat as well as only takeaway/ residence shipment will certainly be admitted these cities.
- Parks will shut at 6pm.
- Offices are to follow a 50% work from home plan.
- Movie theaters and also shrines will certainly remain shut.
- Huge gatherings inside your home have been prohibited. Exterior events (apart from wedding events) are permitted with an optimum of 50 people in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Faisalabad, Multan, Gujranwala as well as Gujrat and 300 persons in the rest of the district for an optimum of two hrs.
- Sports and all cultural tasks will certainly continue to be banned.
- Industrial activities as well as establishments are exempt from these constraints.