Head Of State Imran Khan on Wednesday worried the requirement to improve defence ties with Tajikistan, as both countries signed memorandums of understanding (MOU) for participation in numerous fields, including the sale of Pakistan-manufactured arms to the Main Eastern country.
The MOUs were signed on the occasion of Tajik Head of state Emomali Rahmon’s browse through to Pakistan, that earlier arrived in Islamabad on a two-day go to and also was obtained at the Head of state Residence where he was provided a guard of honour.
Dealing with a joint interview at the Head of state’s Office with the Tajik president after their individually conference and a ceremony where various MOUs were authorized, the premier claimed: “It is very crucial to boost our defence connections”.
He added that both leaders had likewise “talked about and authorized MOUs on exactly how to satisfy Tajikistan’s need for the kind of weapons that Pakistan makes.”
The prime minister stated that in his conference with the Tajik president, they had gone over a series of subjects and the chambers of the two countries had authorized arrangements that would enhance “our profession connections”.
The MOUs and agreements authorized between both countries
- Academic Teamwork Agreement in between Tajik Technical College called after academician MS Osimi and Indus College of Pakistan
- Contract on Participation between the Chamber of Commerce and also Industry of the Republic of Tajikistan as well as the Quetta Chamber of Commerce as well as Market
- Contract on Collaboration in between the Chamber of Commerce as well as Market of the Republic of Tajikistan and also the Sialkot Chamber of Commerce and also Market
- Memorandum of Understanding in between Lahore Chamber of Commerce as well as Sector and the Chamber of Business and also Market of the Republic of Tajikistan
- Memorandum of Understanding between Company for State Financial Control and also Struggle against Corruption of the Republic of Tajikistan as well as National Accountability Bureau of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Agreement in between the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and also the Federal Government of Islamic Republic of Pakistan for Cooperation in the Field of Avoidance as well as Liquidation of Emergency Situations
- Arrangement between the Federal Government of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and also the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan in the field of Art as well as Society
- Memorandum of Comprehending between Tajik Institute of Languages, Dushanbe Tajikistan and also National University of Modern Languages of Pakistan
- Memorandum of Understanding between Technological University of Tajikistan and Comsats University Islamabad
- Agreement on International Road Transport
- Collaboration Programme in between Ministry of Foreign Affairs and also Tajikistan
- Joint Declaration on Following Steps in Structure Strategic Collaboration for Regional Uniformity and Integration
- During the rundown on Wednesday, the premier claimed that the connectivity offered by Gwadar would certainly better lead to enhancing of trade incorporate areas such as education and also culture.
The premier stated that peace in Afghanistan was “very crucial” for profession as well as connectivity with Tajikistan to raise. He said both nations shared a worry over Afghanistan diving back right into instability with no political negotiation after the withdrawal people forces.
” Our profession will be impacted because of [lowered] connectivity if anarchy spreads there as well as second we fear that terrorism will certainly increase,” he stated, including that both leaders had actually discussed in their conference to promote a relaxed negotiation in Afghanistan.
The second major concern they had actually gone over was of environment modification as well as worldwide warming considering that they presented a common hazard to Tajikistan as well as Pakistan because of both nations depending upon glaciers for their supply of water, stated Head of state Imran Khan.
” If the entire world does not act upon international warming then upcoming generations of both countries will remain in threat so we have determined to further elevate our voice on climate change.”
The Tajik president also noted the steps taken by his nation to battle environment adjustment and maintain glaciers such as asking for stating 2025 as the “International Year of Glaciers Conservation” to which Head Of State Imran Khan additionally attested Pakistan’s assistance.
Speaking on other local concerns, Prime Minister Imran worried that the possibility of the whole area could only be totally gotten to when there was tranquility in the region, pointing to Pakistan’s relations with India.
He repeated in accordance with comments he made previously that Pakistan might not normalise its relations with India till it withdrawed its actions of August 5, 2019 in Indian-occupied Kashmir which had removed it of its unique standing.
” If our connections do not boost after that the loss from this will be to India, Pakistan and the whole of Central Asia since the entire region can be connected,” he claimed, adding that if relations with India were normalised after that Pakistan stood at a “critical area” to link the entire area.
Both leaders additionally went over problems bordering Islamophobia as well as the reasons it continued to spread. Head Of State Imran Khan stated that blasphemy against the Holy Prophet (tranquility be upon him) as well as linking Islam with terrorism were the main reasons for its spread.
The premier also especially pointed to the MOU signed between the NAB and Tajikistan’s corruption bureau as “very vital” since he claimed there was a requirement to elevate a voice versus money laundering as well as illicit financial circulations from nations like Pakistan as well as Tajikistan.
The Tajik head of state, meanwhile, said that Wednesday talks had been kept in an extremely “pleasant ambience” and also Tajikistan was satisfied with the result of the settlements. “Tajikistan recognises the pleasant nation of Pakistan as a dependable and also credible companion on the worldwide phase,” he stated.
He included that the signed MOUs would reinforce the lawful structure of bilateral relationships in between the two countries as well as also went over how collaboration could be boosted in financial investment, profession, farming, connection as well as health care.