PCB new parental support policy: LAHORE: The Pakistan Cricket Board introduced on Tuesday its adult assistance policy for cricketers.
The concept is to “encourage as well as promote professional cricketers in their trip to parenthood,” states PCB.
In a thorough statement, the PCB provided a malfunction of what the policy is and the benefits it consists of.
PCB Chief Executive Wasim Khan said it is appropriate to have a player-friendly parental support policy so professional cricketers can really feel sustained throughout an important phase in their lives, without stressing over their careers.
He stated PCB has a “task of treatment” in the direction of its cricketers.
The PCB official wished that the policy will certainly encourage much more engagement by ladies and also women in cricket.
” To have this policy for our ladies cricketers was much more considerable. Ladies play an essential function in the growth of a culture as well as our females cricketers have brought us laurels as well as recognition at the globe stage,” Khan stated.
Below is a failure of the plan:
- Females cricketers can transfer to a non-playing role till their maternal leave starts leading up to the time the infant is birthed.
- They can occupy to one year of paid maternity leave as well as will be assured an agreement extension for the list below year, in line with their existing legal plans.
- After maternity leave, the gamer will certainly be reintegrated into cricketing activities and also given appropriate clinical and physical support.
- PCB will certainly enable a lady player to take a trip for scenic tours with an assistance person of her selection to help in looking after her infant child, with the traveling as well as lodging expenses to be shared equally.
- Guy cricketers, that are expectant or new dads, will be qualified to as much as thirty day of completely paid leave, which will require to be taken within 56 days of the birth of their kid.