Phone bursts into flames inside man bag: A video clip revealing the surprising minute a cellphone ignites inside a man’s bag has actually appeared online.
The case happened in China. The clip reveals a man strolling on a congested road with a lady when his bag instantly catches fire. He obtains the bag off his body and throws it on the ground.
The man listened to an explosion while strolling on the street, not long after which his bag caught fire, South China Morning Message reported. His arm, hair and eyelashes were singed.
The man stated it was a Samsung phone that he had actually bought in 2016. His device had battery issues however the phone was not being charged at the time it ignited, he included.
Read More: Death toll in Quetta blast rises to five