Punjab SOPs for mosques during Ramadan: LAHORE: Punjab’s Main as well as Second Health care Department has actually set a collection of standard procedure (SOPs) to stay clear of the spread of the novel coronavirus throughout Ramadan.
According to an alert released by the department, there is a risk of further spread of Covid-19 because of “close call and also crowding for religious tasks including Namaz Taraweeh, public Aftaar etc.”
Complying with are the preventive procedures:
- People must pertain to mosques after carrying out ablution and also cleaning hands with a soap in your home
- Sanitizer be made available at the access points of mosques
- Every prayer should place on face mask
- Anyone with cough or sneezing signs must prevent involving mosques
- Three-foot range between individuals be guaranteed
- Prefer exterior events over indoor for Taraweeh prayers and also Iftaar meals.
- Sehar as well as Iftaar ought to not be arranged at mosques
- Carpetings or rugs should not be laid
- People can bring their very own petition floor coverings